I have now had confirmation that I will be able to attend VMworld Europe, both from VMware and the wife, I wont tell you which one was harder to get.
If you will be attending make sure you come and say Hi, I am willing to talk about the VI Toolkit and powershell in general, if your looking to get started I can even take you a few of the tips and tricks to get you in and scripting.
If you are wondering where to find me amongst all the of the French people I will be hanging around the VMTN session hoping that some of there expert skills will rub off on me, so come and see me in the community lounge at the following times:
- Tuesday 24th – 13.00 – 14.00
- Wednesday 25th – 13.00 – 14.00
You will be able to meet the following people and pick there brains on any of the Virtualisation topics you can think of.
The following experts will be there to answer your questions…
- Duncan Epping, – http://www.yellow-bricks.com/
- Gabrie van Zanten, – http://www.gabesvirtualworld.com/ ( I think he is swedish)
- Jason Boche, – VMTNModerator and http://www.boche.net/blog/
- Steve Beaver, – Tripwire andVMTN Moderator and Published Author
- Scott Herold, – http://www.vmguru.com/ ( I think he is Canadian)
- Thomas Bryant, – VizionCore, and VMTN Moderator
- Wil van Antwerpen, – http://www.vi-toolkit.com
- Eric Sloof, -http://www.ntpro.nl/blog/ (He will probably have a video camera in his hand)
- Tom Howarth – http://planetvm.net/ (The loud guy on the VMwarecommunities podcast)
- Alan Renouf, – Not French
So please come and say hello.
P.S. Payback time !