I had to go through the installation of the vCloud Adapter into vCenter Operations Manager today and although the steps are in the doc I couldn’t get it to work, I ended up following...
Make sure you visit:
alanrenouf @ Github
The views expressed anywhere on this site are strictly mine and not the opinions and views of VMware or any other company.
- Consolidated list of all Virtual SAN (VSAN) deep dive resources. | on Creating a VSAN Cluster with PowerCLI
- Technology Short Take #40 - blog.scottlowe.org - The weblog of an IT pro specializing in virtualization, networking, cloud, servers, & Macs on PowerCLI 5.5 R2 Released
- Shishir on PowerShell automated install of vShield 5
- VMware Kills Despised vRAM Pricing Model - Dice News on vSphere 5 License Entitlements
- Chris on PowerCLI: Shutdown your Virtual Infrastructure