I had to go through the installation of the vCloud Adapter into vCenter Operations Manager today and although the steps are in the doc I couldn’t get it to work, I ended up following...
The views expressed anywhere on this site are strictly mine and not the opinions and views of VMware or any other company.
Make sure you visit:
- PowerCLI script to report Guest OS disk usage - VMwaremine - Mine of knowledge about virtualization on PowerCLI: Virtual Machine disk usage
- chitown_b_brown on Getting started with Cisco UCS PowerTool
- Ginka's World on Image Builder & Auto Deploy Powerpack
- Troubleshooting VMware snapshots | Ginka's World on PowerCLI: SnapReminder
- Neil on PowerCLI: One-liners last 10 VMs created and removed