The views expressed anywhere on this site are strictly mine and not the opinions and views of VMware or any other company.
Make sure you visit:
- TA on One Liner: How many VMs ?
- Finding your way in the PowerCLI Community | on vCheck 6.0 released
- Learning PowerShell – Create a GUI | Shawn Masterson's Blog on Enable / Disable VAAI with PowerCLI
- hemantmpatel on PowerCLI: One-liners last 10 VMs created and removed
- PowerCLI script to report Guest OS disk usage - VMwaremine - Mine of knowledge about virtualization on PowerCLI: Virtual Machine disk usage